lunes, 10 de octubre de 2011

...

Sometimes I feel like I don't have a partner. Sometimes I feel like my only friend is the city I live in, the city of angel, lonely as i am, together WE CRY... I drive on her streets 'cause she's my companion. I walk through her hills 'cause she knows who I am. She sees my good deeds and she kisses me windy. I never worry, now that is a lie... I don't ever want to feel, like i did that day. Take me to the place I love, take me all the way! It's hard to believe that there's nobody out here. It's hard to believe that I'm all alone. At least I have her love. The city she loves me, lonely as I am, together we cry... I don't ever want to feel, like i did that day. Take me to the place I love, take me all the way! Under the bridge downtown... Is where I drew some blood! Under the bridge downtown... I could not get enough! Under the bridge downtown... Forgot about my love! Under the bridge downtown... Y GAVE MY LIFE AWAY!

No hay comentarios:


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.